The Resource The Red Pyramid
- The Red Pyramid
- Statement of responsibility
- Rick Riordan
- Seth (Egyptian deity) -- Juvenile fiction
- Voyages and travels -- Fiction
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueBrooklyn, New York City
- trueMythological fiction
- trueFourteen-year-old boys
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- Secret societies -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGods and goddesses, Egyptian
- Voyages and travels -- Juvenile fiction
- Egypt -- Fiction
- trueTwelve-year-old girls
- trueMultiracial children
- Family secrets -- Juvenile fiction
- Family secrets -- Fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- Secret societies -- Fiction
- trueMultiple perspectives
- Seth (Egyptian deity) -- Fiction
- trueBrothers and sisters
- trueVoyages and travels
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction
- After their father's research experiment at the British Museum unleashes the Egyptian god Set, Carter and Sadie Kane embark on a dangerous journey across the globe--a quest which brings them ever closer to the truth about their family, and their links to a secret order that has existed since the time of the pharaohs
- Delaware Diamonds (book award), Middle School, 2012.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Tween Book Category, 2013.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2012.
- Land of Enchantment Book Award (New Mexico), Young Adult category, 2012.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Grades 6-8, 2012.
- Surrey Schools' Book of the Year Award (British Columbia), 2012.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Literary form
- Series statement
- The Kane chronicles
- Series volume
- bk. 1
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Red Pyramid
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Red Pyramid
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.alex.lib.in.us/resource/WQUvN-63-ho/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.alex.lib.in.us/resource/WQUvN-63-ho/">The Red Pyramid</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.alex.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.alex.lib.in.us/">Alexandria-Monroe Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>