The Resource What if you had animal teeth!?
- What if you had animal teeth!?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Sandra Markle ; illustrated by Howard McWilliam
- What if an animal's teeth grew into the space where you lost your two front teeth? Describes the characteristics of different animals' teeth, including beavers, camels, Bengal tigers, and narwhals
- WHAT IF YOU HAD ANIMAL TEETH? takes children on a fun, informative, and imaginative journey as they explore what it would be like if their own front teeth were replaced by those of a different animal. Featuring a dozen animals (beaver, great white shark, narwhal, elephant, rattlesnake, naked mole rat, hippopotamus, crocodile, and more), this book explores how different teeth are especially adapted for an animal's survival. At the end of the book, children will discover why their own teeth are just right for them. And they'll also get a friendly reminder to take good care of their teeth, because they're the only teeth they'll ever have. Each spread features a photograph of the animal using its specialized teeth on the left and a humorous illustrated image of a child using that animal's teeth on the right
- Awards note
- 2014 outstanding science trade book for students K-12.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- Language note
- Text in English
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .M45 2013
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Reading level
- Series statement
- What if (Scholastic)
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of What if you had animal teeth!?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What if you had animal teeth!?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.alex.lib.in.us/resource/p26BNQENDjA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.alex.lib.in.us/resource/p26BNQENDjA/">What if you had animal teeth!?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.alex.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.alex.lib.in.us/">Alexandria-Monroe Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>